B.F. Hamilton Library will provide the resources, technology, instruction, and personal service that support the information needs of the Franklin College learning community.
Aware that the practice of responsible leadership and service, as expressed in the Franklin College Mission Statement, requires that all members of the College community be able to access and use information intelligently, and knowing that the Library has the primary responsibility to provide this service, we the staff of B.F. Hamilton Library will:
- Provide easy access to quality information in a variety of formats for our patrons within Hamilton Library and at remote locations.
- Create comfortable and attractive spaces that accommodate and encourage both individual and group study.
- Strive to continually improve the quality of service to our internal and external customers.
- Promote, encourage, and nurture information literacy skills.
- Support and encourage on-going staff training and development.
- Participate in cooperative alliances to complement local resources.
- Keep the Franklin College community informed about new resources and services.