Your instructor may reserve instructional material for use in the B.F. Hamilton Library. To obtain these materials please provide your ID card, instructor’s name, and course number.
- Instructors may require the use of a resource from the circulation desk.
- At the circulation desk, ask for the resource by sharing your professor’s name and the course number with the library staff on duty.
- The resource will then be checked out to you for use in the library.
- Lending time is generally two hours but is specific to the resource being borrowed.
- If you have questions about reserves, please visit the library or contact us via email, email@example.com.
- B.F. Hamilton Library acquires information resources to support the curriculum, for the professional development of faculty and staff, and for general and recreational interests of the Franklin College community.
- Resources are acquired in a variety of formats, with an emphasis on online access.
- More detail is available in the Collection Development Policy.