Students, faculty, staff, and administrators at Franklin College have access to library resources. Your Franklin College ID serves as your library card.
Due dates for interlibrary loan materials may differ from the loan periods listed below.
|Books||60 days*||60 days||28 days|
|DVDs||14 days*||14 days||Not loaned|
|Reserves||Varies||2 days||Not loaned|
* Or last day of a semester
** County and Alumni patrons must register with Hamilton Library. County patrons must be members in good standing at the Johnson County Public Library and at least 18 years old. Library privileges are for one year and are renewable.
- You may return library materials to the Circulation desk in the library.
- There are also two book drops conveniently located on campus. You may use these book drops 24/7 to return library items:
- Westside of the library’s exterior, opposite Hoover-Cline.
- Old Main, under the central staircase, left side.
|Overdue (DVDs)||$1.00 per item, per day|
|Overdue (ILL)||$1.00 per item, per day|
|Overdue (Reserves)||$1.00 per item, per day|
|Lost Material||Replacement cost + $8.00 processing fee|
|Damaged Material||Cost of repair or replacement|