Study Spaces & Technology
We offer a variety of study spaces throughout the library.
The library’s first floor accommodates group or individual study. This floor is generally busy with visitors coming and going quite frequently.
- Technology on the first floor consists of 10 PCs, 2 Macs, and 1 Printer/Copier
Designated the QUIET floor, most of this space is ideal for individual study. However, the second-floor lounge and HAM 211 (the MAC lab) can be used for group study.
- Technology on the second floor consists of 20 Macs (HAM 211), 1 Printer (HAM 211), 1 TV monitor with Projection Unit (Cubby One/Lounge), and 1 Green Screen with Projection Unit (Cubby Two/Lounge).
The third floor is open for group or individual study.
- Technology on the third floor consists of 30 PCs (HAM 309), 1 Printer (HAM 309), and 1 Printer/Copier.
Printing, Copying, and More
|Black and white printing/copies||$.04 per copy ($.07 double-sided)|
|Color printing/copies||$.32 per copy ($.53 double-sided)|
|Scanning to email||No Charge|
- Research help is available at the library, in-person or through Zoom.
- A librarian will work with you to develop a search strategy, access the right database, and find credible resources.
- Visit Jessica Mahoney in HAM 100, Monday – Friday, 8 am-4 pm. Ask a research question or schedule a research appointment in person or through email.
- You can find research tips by exploring any of our Research Guides.