Study Spaces & Technology
We offer a variety of study spaces and technology throughout the library.
To learn more about how to use web print, FC email, Moodle, OneDrive, and more, consult the technology tutorials created by the Office of Information Technology.
The library’s first floor accommodates group or individual study. This floor is generally busy with visitors coming and going quite frequently.
- Technology on the first floor consists of 10 PCs, two Macs, and one Printer/Copier
Designated the QUIET floor, most of this space is ideal for individual study. However, the second-floor lounge and HAM 211 (the MAC lab) can be used for group study.
- Technology on the second floor consists of 20 Macs (HAM 211), one TV monitor with Projection Unit (Cubby One/Lounge), and one Green Screen with Projection Unit (Cubby Two/Lounge).
The third floor is open for group or individual study.
- Technology on the third floor consists of 30 PCs (HAM 309), one Printer (HAM 309), and one Printer/Copier.
Printing, Copying, and More
|Black and white printing/copies||$.04 per copy ($.07 double-sided)|
|Color printing/copies||$.32 per copy ($.53 double-sided)|
|Scanning to email||No Charge|
- Research help is available at the library, in person, or through Zoom.
- A librarian will work with you to develop a search strategy, access the right database, and find credible resources.
- Visit Jessica Mahoney in HAM 100, Monday – Friday, 8 am-4 pm. Ask a research question or schedule a research appointment in person or through email.
- You can find research tips by exploring any of our Research Guides.